Páginas

miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

MY DAILY ROUTINE.






















I get up around of the four past twenty minutes. I try the take a shower, i get dressed and have breakfast in approximately thirty minutes. In the morning the time is gold wherefore I think that the people at run a lot in your daily routine.
At the five o`clock I go to the work, I take two bus because I worker in Funza, the traffic is horrible and the way is long.
I start working at the seven o`clock. I have lunch around of the twelve-half past or one o`clock. I have only thirty minutes for the lunch and there is sad because I don`t enjoy my food. In the work there are two resets for the ten minutes in the morning and after the lunch, this time is very important and relaxing.
Finally, I finish working of the five o`clock and I arrive at home around of the seven-half past but depend of the traffic.
I have dinner with my grandmother after of I arrived at home, We aren`t the dinner whit my brother because he arrives around of nine half past.
I watch television with my grandmother after the dinner this time can vary because I do homework in the night and I go to bed after the finish all my activities. This time around of the ten o`clock or eleven o`clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario